First Standard Finance Corporation (formerly First Standard Lending Corporation) was organized and registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission under SEC Reg. No. AS093-04331 on June 7, 1993.
However, in compliance with SEC memorandum circular No. 13, Series of 2001, the corporation applied for conversion to a finance company. The conversion was approved and a Certificate of Authority to operate as finance company was issued by SEC to head office and branches on December 16, 2005.
Please fill out the information below.
Mondays and Fridays 8:00am to 6:00pm
Tuesdays to Thursday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday 8:00am to 12:00nn
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/ College Degree.
• Field marketing experience is a great advantage.
• Can communicate effectively with different levels of people.
• Must be willing to work on field.
• Can work under minimal supervision.
• With excellent customer relations.
• (5) Full time position/s are available.
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Commerce, Political Science, Law or equivalent.
• At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is an advantage.
• Having knowledge and background in financing or collection is an advantage.
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
• Driving skills is an advantage.
• 1 Full time positions are available.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/ College Degree in BS Accountancy.
• Must be a CPA.
• At least 2-3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required.
• Must have knowledge and experience preparing Financial Statements (Cash Flow/ Income Statements/ Balance Sheets/ P &L).
• Experience in processing Statutory and Mandatory Remittances (SSS, HDMF and PHIC) and BIR Compliance.
• Strong Analytical skills.
• Can handle simultaneous tasks.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Accountancy, Management Accounting, Accounting Technology or equivalent.
• With at least (1) year related working experience.
• Hardworking, precise and can work with less supervision.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Team player.
• Computer Literate ( Excel).
• 3 Full Time position (s) available.
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Unit 205-206, Centro Buendia Bldg., Senator Gil Puyat, Pasay City
Landline Nos. (02) 255-5501 | (02) 527-1192
Mobile Nos. 0925-8517850 | 0917-7281340
Unit C & D, Perfecto Tiongson bldg,
no. 154 West Avenue, Quezon CIty
Landline Nos. (02)9280384 | (02)9280385
Mobile Nos. 0925-5475933 | 0917-7281315
Chua Building, M. H. Del Pilar St.,
Mayombo, Dagupan City
Landline Nos. (075) 653-4517 to 18 | (075) 653-4538
Mobile No. 0922-8893366
2nd floor, N. Corpuz Bldg.
Brgy. 7-A, Laoag City
Ilocos Norte 2900
Landline No. (077) 600-4327
Mobile No. 0923-7493513 | 0917-7744837
Palma-Afable Building, Panganiban Drive
Naga City, Camarines Sur
Landline No. (054) 871-5963
Mobile Nos. 0908-8666607 | 0998-9745356
G/F Grace B. Lao Builiding
Lot 5-A3 Landco Business Park,
Brgy. 36 Legazpi City
Mobile Nos. 0925-5117375
Unit 5 Jeco bldg., Rizal Avenue Ext. Dagomboy
Village Puerto Princesa, Palawan
Landline No. (048) 4334832 to 33
Mobile No. 0917-6563356
ATDRMAM Laguna Corp.Building,
Brgy. Kumintang Ibaba,
Batangas City (beside Pagibig Office)
Landline No. (043) 774-0052
Mobile Nos. 0925-8278587 | 0956-5446382
Upper Ground #8 Mango Suites
#1 City Road,
Calao East Santiago City, Isabela 3311
Landline No. (078) 305-6660
Mobile No. 0917-7076924
CAIAA CENTER VIBO PLACE, N. ESCARIO ST., CEBU CITY
Landline No. (032) 3455493
Mobile Nos. 0917-3084823 | 0922-8654506
Door 4 & 5
CPG North Ave.,
Taloto Dist., Tagbilaran City Bohol
Landline No. (038) 427 1709
Mobile Nos. 0917-5095963 | 0999-8847396
R.S Building, Narra-Hildalgo St.,
Landline. No. (034) 4334828
Mobile No. 0932-8548979
R.M. Building, Roxas Avenue, Kalibo, Aklan
Landline Nos. ( 036 ) 268-1883 | ( 036 ) 500-9480 | ( 036 ) 500-8207
Mobile Nos. 0939-9229611 | 0917-7093574
ACCE Building, Ledesma-Mabini St.,
Landline Nos. (033)336-3301 & (033) 5084085
Mobile No. 0917-3030850
Ground Floor CLER Grand Hotel Bldg.,
Lawaan Hi-way, Roxas City
Landline No. (036) 5229165
Mobile Nos. 0917-7281358 | 0919-9922785
Door 139 Agustin Uykim Bldg.,
Avenida Veteranos Street Tacloban City
Landline Nos. (053) 523-5555 | (053) 325-2525 | (053) 832-0900
Mobile Nos. 0917-3243077 | 0908-8939042
A&W Square Building, Real St., Corner San Vidal St., Ormoc City, Leyte
Landline Nos. (053) 561-0985 | (053) 255-8366
Mobile Nos. 0917-6349801 | 0999-8871278
Calamansi Drive, Carmen
Cagayan De Oro City
Landline No. (088) 858-1058
Mobile No. 0917-6224824
Door 2, VCDU Arcade, Brgy. Bayanihan, JC Aquino Ave, Butuan City
Landline No. (085) 815-5353
Mobile Nos. Smart: 0948-788-8600 & 0998-978-6268
Globe: 0997-2132372 | 0917-3149204
G/F Tamayo Building
Capitol Road, Surigao City
Landline Nos. (086) 8261333 | (086) 2315105 | (086) 8268193
Mobile No. 0917-7960397 | 0998-8603086
Doors 1 & 2 LEX II Building
Monteverde cos Gempesaw St.
Landline Nos. (082) 2229980 | (082) 2229983 | (082) 2229908
Mobile No. 0920-9810277
G/F GA 15-17 Gaisano Grand Arcade
Apokon Road cor. Lapu-Lapu Extension
Tagum City, Davao del Norte
Landline Nos. (084) 2160729 & 2160384
Mobile No. 0999-8848932
Doors 7A & 8A New ECA Building
National Highway 9500
General Santos City
Landline Nos. (083) 5532044 | (083) 5532045
Mobile Nos. 0917-7208182 / 0939-9331256
Doors 21 & 22, 2nd floor NDMU Complex
Alunan avenue, Koronadal City
Landline Nos. (083) 5201339 | (083) 5201340
Mobile Nos. 0917-7249729 | 0939-9264931
Ground Floor, Damaso Building, Purok 17A,
Sayre Highway Hagkol, Valencia City, Bukidnon 8709
Landline No. (088) 8283699
Unit 1, Sheridan Bldg., Putik, Zamboanga City
Landline No. (062) 957 4941
Mobile Nos: 0905-0237711 / 0909-9621927 / 0917-7235355
To outperform the competitors by providing fast and efficient financial services at reasonable interest rates with branches nationwide accessible to all..
To be the Number 1 Financing Company in the Philippines making Filipinos’ standard of living better through generations.
Who we are
First Standard Finance Corporation envisions leading the financing industry. As it grows with its clients, FSFC continues to cater the needs of the business and consumer sectors by expanding its branches to developing cities.
FSFC generally offers two (2) different major types of loans, Real Estate and Motor Vehicle.
FSFC employees coming from different branches, spanning different islands, dialects and diverse Filipino sub-cultures share unique traits of integrity, friendliness, and reliability.
They are dedicated with their work and are more than ready to provide quality customer service.
Moreover, they are very much willing to assist the clientele with their inquiries and loan processings.